Perpetual membership cards are issued on joining the society. Please note that subscribers to Ancestor only do not receive membership cards.
- When entering the library, and when leaving it for the day, we will ask members to ‘sign in’ and ‘sign out’ by swiping their bar-coded card.
- Please display your card while in the library. A lanyard that will take the card can be purchased from reception for $5.
- Lost cards can be replaced for $7.00.
- Renewal date is not shown on the card. To prove your membership status when visiting a reciprocal society.
- We will continue to send a renewal notice when your membership payment is due.
- If you are unsure if your membership status you can
- Check in as a member (above) and then check "My Account" or
- please simply give us a call 03 9662 4455 or
- Remember your Ancestor mailing label also includes your 'renewed to' date.